This post is also available in:
Position: U.S. Tax Preparer
Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
Position: US Tax Preparer
What will you be doing?
As a US Tax Preparer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns (US and Canadian).
- Preparation of other cross-border tax compliance filings.
- Perform technical research of taxation issues and assist in the implementation of value-added tax planning strategies.
Does it sound like you?
Your experience and education
- Experience with Canadian personal and corporate income tax.
- Experience with US tax is preferred.
- Recent working experience in the area of tax and/or accounting.
- Strong written and verbal skills (French and English).
- Ability to prioritize assignments and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player-oriented.
- Committed to exceptional client service.
- Strong computer literacy, including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
NOTE: The work focus will be on the preparation of US tax returns
If you are interested in finding out more about an accounting or tax job at a Montréal CPA firm, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org